Electric cars?

DomDom

So guys what do you think about electric cars? I really like the new Tesla cars, beautiful elegant and nature friendly.

I think electric cars will take over in the next 20 years or so and the enviroment will be much better off with them.

Your opinions ?

With time I think all the issues people have can be settled. One that seems to be most difficult to tackle are charging stations. These need to be more prevalent in order to really sell the concept. There's no reason every gas station could not be outfitted with one. Other than that I have no complaints. I do not need to go 200 mph anyhow.

I agree with you, the infrastructure for the creation of charging stations is all pretty much there. Its eco friendly and you basically get the same thing. They are creatinging lightning speed models as well so there shouldnt be alot of worry for anybody!

I would get one but there would have to be more charging stations. Does anyone know the cost of charging your car vs. gas prices?

Where I live, there are quite of few hybrids drivers. I take that as a good as well are becoming more eco friendly.

I think its a good idea but have a few questions. For instance, if the electrical systems breaks down what would be the cost to fix it compared to fixing a regular car. I wonder if it would be cheaper or more expensive to fix. Of course, it would depend on what the problem was. Also how long does it take for a full charge. It only takes about 10 minutes get a full tank of gas.

I don't know how long it takes to charge but, the real question you asked was how much would it take to fix an electrical car. All you money saved on gas may just go into repairs.

Back