Do you but kitchen wares online?

Rash085

I have never tried buying kitchen wares online. What I bought mostly online are digital products. I have checked amazon products and found out that they have many varieties of kitchen wares. Did you tried buying it online?

A few months ago, I did buy a cookware set from Amazon. It was inexpensive as that's all I could afford and at the time, I only had a pot and an electric skillet. I made sure to read the reviews before I made the purchase. The process for ordering the cookware was easy and it arrived at my home a few days later. I do plan to save and buy a more quality set, but right now, this set will do.

I buy a lot of things for the kitchen online. It's where I happened to buy my crock pot, actually. I find that when I can't sleep and I sleepwalk over to the computer and I sleep buy a lot of items I can blame the sleepwalking. Yes, that's what I'll tell my guy. o_O

I have used Amazon and not had any issues. What type of kitchen wares were you looking into?

Amazon is a really great place to get things lower than retail prices.

My roommate gets a lot of his kitchen supplies from a site called thinkgeek.com. This site has a ton of interesting gadgets to complete just about any kitchen task you can think of. I really like his collection of different shaped dish scrubbers, and non-stick silicone sheet pan liner.

Back