Different Ways Of Preparing Pork Chops?

nowicki2013

I'm not really a big fan of pork chops because for some reason but there's got to be some unique ways to prepare them that I might be able to handle. Maybe a certain dry rub that you guys use or a certain way to marinate it. I'd be open to any suggestions as I like to try new things. Please be as detailed as possible since I'm going to be writing everything down and then going to work right away on some chops. Thanks guys!

Try brining it for 6 hours. Deep fry it and prepare special sauce. sweet and sour or gravy would be delicious.

I actually cook marinades and try them! Something as simple as some butter, broth, salt, pepper, season salt and Heinz 57 sauce or some A1 sauce mixed together and brought to a boil then let it cool and soak pork chops over night. Then you can cook them in the oven. Super simple and they taste great!

Pork reminds me of chicken and tofu when cooking it. They have subtle flavour alone but when matched with other flavours they become a pretty useful sponge. P.S. Heinz 57 sauce! Man, haven't used that in years. Good stuff.

I'm not really a big fan of pork chops because for some reason but there's got to be some unique ways to prepare them that I might be able to handle. Maybe a certain dry rub that you guys use or a certain way to marinate it. I'd be open to any suggestions as I like to try new things. Please be as detailed as possible since I'm going to be writing everything down and then going to work right away on some chops. Thanks guys!
I do something simple with pork chops you may like. Cook them first with onions and after they are done pour uncooked scrambled eggs over the top of the chops. It does not take long for the eggs to cook in the pan and then you have a great tasting dish. Simple and lots of protein.

I splash some Worcestershire or Soy Sauce on them and then sprinkle some Seasoned Salt on them. Then I pan fry them for a few minutes, searing each side. My family loves them this way.

Back