Cooking In A Slow Cooker (Learning the Basics Video Tutorial)

Hi Barbara, just to let you know these videos do not work for me. They start with no voice and then it says that an error has occurred. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem? I double checked to make sure other videos were playing ok on my computer and its only these that do not work.

Hello,

I just played the video on mine and it worked fine. What browser are you using? I am using Internet Explorer. Let me know so I can try it in the same browser to see if it works on my end. Some adjustments may need to be made on the forum software. I can let the admin know if needed. Thank you for letting me know! :D

Hello,

I just played the video on mine and it worked fine. What browser are you using? I am using Internet Explorer. Let me know so I can try it in the same browser to see if it works on my end. Some adjustments may need to be made on the forum software. I can let the admin know if needed. Thank you for letting me know! :D
Hello, maybe the problem is on my end as I am using internet explorer also. Lets see if anyone else is having the same problem. I would hate for you to go to any trouble when it might just be my computer after all.

Back