Clay Crockpot Healthier Alternative

Geri K

Screen-Shot-2013-11-07-at-8.56.38-AM.png

The VitaClay features an unglazed clay pot that is free of aluminum, lead, and non-stick coatings, so no chemicals will come into contact with your food. Clay has traditionally been used in cooking because the it imparts a specific flavor to food that can’t be reproduced in a traditional crock or metal pot. It’s known for bringing out great flavors and preserving nutrients for healthier meals.
A unique feature of the VitaClay is its double-lid design that creates micro pressure cooking, which results in 60% more cooking efficiency. This saves up to 50% more energy, when compared to traditional slow cookers
detoxinista.com/2013/11/vitaclay-non-toxic-slow-cooker/

Wow, thanks for that info. I will have to seriously look into Vitaclay.
Hi Christine, I had never heard of a clay crockpot before until I came across this ad. Let me know if you ever see one in person because there aren't any in the stores in my area. I wonder how hard it is to clean them and if they would get stained up quickly.

Wow, thanks for that info. I will have to seriously look into Vitaclay.
Hi Christine,
my name is patti, I am new. I looked into Vita Clay Crock Pot, you can buy it off line from amazon, target, or bed, bath and beyond.

Hi Christine,
my name is patti, I am new. I looked into Vita Clay Crock Pot, you can buy it off line from amazon, target, or bed, bath and beyond.
Hi Patti. what do you think about the Vita Clay crockpot? Do you think its a better way to slow cook or is it just a gimmick? I am going to go look at it at Target. Thanks for the information.

Hi Christine,

Hello Patti!

Welcome to the crockpot forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

Back