Christmas Items in Stores Too Early?

Geri K

Are you like me and hate seeing Christmas stuff in the stores and decorations up so early? It seems like it get earlier each year. Who would rather not see Christmas stuff until at least after Thanksgiving? All the Christmas trees were out at Wal-Mart on Halloween already. :(

I understand they have to get everything set up for the day after Thanksgiving sales, but it does kinda make me feel like I am missing part of the Thanksgiving holiday.

I agree, the merchandise has to be out for black Friday but Halloween is way too early. It makes it seem the holidays are lumped together and not what they used to be. Its all so commercialized that people seem to have forgotten what Christmas means.

I also agree. I know that they will start putting valentines day stuff out in a few weeks.

I also agree. I know that they will start putting valentines day stuff out in a few weeks.
That's true Christine. Right after the Valentines stuff comes out the Easter stuff will be put out. It doesn't bother me as much to see Easter things out though because it reminds me Spring is coming. :)

Have you also notice that there are more frequent sales. I know that I Don't have to worry if I don't have the money right away, because a sale is right around the corner.

Have you also notice that there are more frequent sales. I know that I Don't have to worry if I don't have the money right away, because a sale is right around the corner.
Christine, yes I have noticed that there are tons of sales going on. Lots of them said early Black Friday sale. From what I understand, Black Friday sales are not all that good because you can find the same deals or better before and after Black Friday.

Yes Geri, I think sometimes after the holidays you could find some good deals as well.
That's true, Christine. There were so many good deal on TV's for Black Friday but many of those deals will still be there after the holidays as well. As new technology comes out the deals get better on the old stuff.

Back