Best Dehydrators on the Market?

Slowcookmama

Hey Everyone !

I enjoy having dried fruit and meats as a snack. These items are some of my go to snacks during the busy work day. I would normally go to Whole Foods or search online for dried fruits and jerkies that are on sale. I tried to make dried apple chips in the over and it took for ever because my family kept turning off the oven. I know that there are a lot of dehydrators on the market. Do you have an ideas as to where or which brand would be good to purchase? Perhaps it would be a good idea to find one that was slightly used? I want to make snacks and stuff but, I do not want to break the bank.

Last edited:
Dehydrators can run from a small amount of money to a bigger investment. In the past, I used Nesco dehydrators and Ronco if I remember right. I ended up moving and got rid of a lot of items because we were doing a major downsize in living space at the time. I may have to think about finding an inexpensive unit and giving it a go again. We used to use our all the time. It was a lot of fun and something interesting for the kids to get involved in as well.

It seems like it would be a good investment. I think I'm going to do a little research on dehydrators. Thanks for the feedback!

Back