Anone Have Their Gardens Started Yet?

Geri K

I am planning on putting in some onions within the next few days. The rest wont go in until right around May 17th when chance of frost is slim but could happen.

Hello,

We are adding nice composted dirt to our gardens and leveling them. We have doubled the size of our garden and planning on putting in the following: several variety tomatoes, cucumbers, okra, several variety of bell peppers, sweet onions, and maybe a few other things. It has rained nearly every day here, so we have not put the plants in yet. We are needing to put the final touches on the garden space itself.

I will only be planting tomatoes along with the onions I already have in because my garden space is small this time. I have room for only 4 tomatoes but that will be just the right amount for me.

I am planning on putting in some onions within the next few days. The rest wont go in until right around May 17th when chance of frost is slim but could happen.

Geri K hows that Garden Growing??. Minnesota we are slow. Onion, carrots, radish, beans & cukes just pop up, squash is ??? not yet. Good Luck. Oh Tomatoes in today or Thursday.

Back